Skip to content
- Curators tweet from Monday 12:00 p.m. CET/CEST through the following Monday at 10:00 a.m. CET/CEST.
- Curators generally tweet at least 5-10 times per day; there is no maximum.
- Due to the limited number of openings, the goal of expressing a diversity of backgrounds and countries of residency, or other constraints, @WeAreXpats cannot guarantee that an applicant will be accepted, or be given a specific date range.
- @WeAreXpats reserves the right to revoke an individual’s tweeting privileges with or without prior notice if that individual posts obscene, offensive, or promotional material, or anything else in violation of good taste or our community standards.
- Tweeters should not post copyrighted images without permission of the owner. Images posted on @WeAreXpats may be reproduced (with attribution to the tweeter) in academic papers and other researcher-generated publications.
- All tweets will be archived at the EAC for purposes of academic research, and may be quoted (with attribution to the tweeter) in academic papers and other researcher-generated publications.
- The views and opinions expressed on the wearexpats.org website and the @WeAreXpats RoCur are not officially endorsed by the Expatriate Archive Centre (EAC).